Tips For Preventing Acne? Acne is cause by the overproduction of oil in the sebaceous glands of the skin. Normally the oil that is produced helps in lubricating the skin and keeps it healthy.
But if there is excess oil production and this gets trapped, thereby blocking the oil ducts, then it results in the formation of acne or pimples.
Acne is a big problem but you can cure acne naturally and avoid using those overpriced acne products that are full up chemicals.
- Boil half a cup of milk and add around two tablespoon of nutmeg powder to it. Reduce the milk by simmering it on a low heat until it is one fourth of the original amount. Now dip a cotton ball into this milk mixture and apply on the spots. Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes until it is has dried. Rinse with water.
- Papaya fruit is a great natural acne remedy, and unlike garlic it smells pleasantly. Mash some papaya and make a facial mask from the paste. Remove it in 10-15 minutes with a wet cloth. Papaya cures acne and also helps prevent future outbreaks.
- You should develop a habit of cleaning your face at least twice a day with a mild soap that’s not loaded with chemicals and fragrances. This will help to unclog the pores of any oils and dirt. A good soap to look in to is one that has a neutral pH of 7 and has glycerin which helps to moisturize the face without clogging the pores.
- Apply cucumber to your face. Cucumber has long been held as one of the greatest natural sources for a wonderful complexion. Did you know that it also is a wonderful way to treat acne? Wash your face thoroughly and apply a grated cucumber mask to your face for 15 minutes daily. Fresh cucumber works best.
- One of the best herbal remedies to get rid of acne is to crush mint leaves and apply on the infected area. This will not only help in curing acne but will also prevent further appearance.
These are steps that you can take to cure acne naturally and be one your way to clearer and healthier skin. They are simple to do and effective.
So make this a habit and you will soon see the results your want. Don’t expect your acne to disappear from one application of lemon or a papaya mask.
Homemade treatments usually take about a week to work. But they are safe, natural and don’t cost you much.