If you want some innovative methods for how to get rid of acne naturally, head for your kitchen. That’s right; at this moment there are things in your kitchen that can be used as an acne treatment!
Here are some of the natural treatments that you can use to treat the due to acne.
1. Squeeze out some juice from a slice of lemon. Spread it evenly on the cystic acne affected region of the skin. Leave it on, for a time period of 10-15 minutes. The astringency removes oil from that particular skin region and also helps in reducing the swelling. On completion of the recommended time period, wash the skin off with water. Do it once in three days for good results. You can replace lemon with any other citrus fruit such as orange, pineapple, etc. This particular natural remedy gives fast cure against cystic acne in adults.
2. Lemon juice is one of the most multipurpose ingredients that can be used in combination with very many other herbal products to get rid of pimples. Mix it with rose water, groundnut oil, cinnamon powder or sandalwood powder in equal quantities and apply on the pimples and around the affected area.
3. Apple cider vinegar is a very effective treatment for acne. Dab organic apple cider vinegar directly on your face two to three times a day to help clear up acne. One interesting trick for getting rid of redness from the skin is to take two Advil (anti-inflammatory) and then apply Visine drops to your face. Applying ice to the reddened areas will also help to reduce inflammation and swelling.
Readmore: History of Acne
4. Take a tablespoon of gram flour. Mix it with 4-5 drops of fresh milk to make a paste. Spread it on your entire face, and leave it on for about 20 minutes. When the mask is completely dry, wash it off with water by rubbing in circular motion. This exfoliates the dead skin cells. Gram flour gives your skin a drying effect that controls the production of oil, and hence cystic acne. In addition to this, it also helps in removing acne scars from the skin. This is one of the very effective cystic acne home treatments available.
5. Raw crushed papaya, tomato pulp, grated cucumber – all these products can be directly applied on the pimples for relief from the burning sensation and itching and as acne treatment home remedies to the problem.
6. Research has proven many individuals are not drinking sufficient amounts of water daily. A lot of people think eight glasses daily needs to be drunk. But, a more accurate way to calculate how much water should be drank is considering an individual’s weight. At a minimum 50% a person’s weight in ounces must be drank every day. Moreover, whenever a person consumes carbonated cola or perhaps works out another eight ounces ought to be ingested.
7. Aloe vera gel directly applied onto the pimples or had internally will get rid of the inflammation and cure the pimples and the scars in no time. Honey used in combination with crushed apple or cinnamon powder is also one of the most effective home remedy for pimples.