Acne generally disappears over time, or at least diminishes to a great extent. Many people experience the ‘fading off’ of acne in their early twenties while in some, it may be prominent till their thirties and forties, or even beyond.
There are hundreds of natural acne cures that work well to zap those zits for good! Follow these tips for natural acne cures, and your skin will look amazing.
- Take half of an apple, and grate it. Mix it with four teaspoon of honey. Apply it on the affected skin part. Let it stay there for about 15 minutes. Rinse off with water. This face mask for acne works wonders on dry skin. You can use it daily as it prevents outbreak of pimples and also brings glow and radiance to the skin.
- The sandalwood powder has antiseptic, astringent, anti-disinfectant and anti-inflammatory properties, for which it is used in skin care products. Home remedies using sandalwood powder for skin can treat and control the growth of acne. Most often, these natural remedies using sandalwood powder for face, include turmeric powder to achieve the best results.
- The best way to get rid of these impurities is by eating the right food in the right quantities, and by avoiding certain types of food that actually can increase the toxins in your body that produces acne. A proper diet of foods that encourage the body to get rid of the toxins within the body would be beneficial in controlling and finally curing your acne. When acne is under control, making a few simple changes to your cleansing routine will help keep this often painful condition from reemerging.
- One of the best natural acne cures is a sauna. Use a sauna at the gym. When you steam your face, you eliminate toxins and clean the skin. If you are on a tight budget, you can purchase a portable infrared sauna or a steam sauna. Do a 30 minute session every day, and your skin will look marvelous. You will detoxify your body and boost your metabolism in the process.
- Oatmeal Face Mask for Acne: Oatmeal has healing and soothing properties. It is widely used in acne skin care products. It is very easy to make a face mask with oatmeal. Boil ½ a cup of oatmeal in water. Cool it, and then spread a thick layer all over your face. Wait for 20 minutes. Rinse with water.
- You should make sure you get enough sleep. If you do not sleep well, your stress levels will go up. Stress leads to an unhealthy body and it causes acne breakouts. Make sure you sleep 7-8 hours each night. Sleep is one of the most effective natural acne cures.
- Rose Water and Lemon Juice Face Mask for Acne: Lemon has vitamin C, which is a necessity for healthy skin. Take a tablespoon of lemon juice and add 3-4 drops of rose water to it. Spread it on your face and other acne-prone regions. Let it stay there for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with water. It is not recommendable for dry skin.