There are so many ways to get rid of acne naturally it makes your head spin sometimes. Well, I have 3 truly sensational ways to get rid of acne naturally to reveal to you. You may have heard of these before, you may have not.
Many individuals treat acne flare-ups with commercial zit zappers, but these products contain a host of chemicals that can actually harm skin. Natural treatments offer alternative ways to clear up acne.
1. Bentonite clay is know to be very effective in removing the toxins and waste from our body. It works wonders when applied in form of a mask on your skin. You can use a paste of bentonite clay made using water to refresh your skin. Just add 1 tbsp of oatmeal and ½ tbsp of baking soda to 1½ tbsp of bentonite clay. Now apply a thick layer on your face and wash it off with lukewarm water after 25 minutes. Using this clay mask, once a week is the best way to get rid of acne fast and help in effective acne control.
2. Ice wrap is one of the simplest natural ways to get rid of pimples and acne. It an alleviate the inflammation and reduce the redness of the pimples.
3. It seems as if most people recommend at least 8 cups of water a day. I agree with these people. Do understand that the more you weight, the more you workout, etc. the more water you need. Eight cups is a general rule. The more water you drink, as long as you do not over do it, the more toxins will be flushed out your body, thus reducing your acne. Add some fresh squeezed lemon juice for a stronger effect. Lemon has unique properties that heal acne when used on the inside and outside. I add lemon to my water every day.
4. Oatmeal treats acne by absorbing excess oil on your face and drawing out impurities from your skin. Cook some plain oatmeal according to instructions. Let it cool to a lukewarm temperature. Apply the oatmeal to your clean skin and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Rinse off the paste with cool water. Repeat this process twice a day for best results.
5. Apply a paste of sandalwood powder on the pimple. It can help to dry out the pimples, and relieve the inflammation and swelling.
6. Clear up pimples with lemon juice. The acid in the juice attacks the bad bacteria that can cause acne. Squeeze a bit of juice out of a fresh lemon and dab it onto inflamed areas. Leave it on your skin so the juice can penetrate and fight the bacteria. Although considered to be a fairly mild acne treatment, individuals with sensitive skin should use lemon juice with caution because it might cause skin to become red and irritated.